Instagram has recently updated their software, giving users a set of new features. One of these new features gives users the ability to add multiple accounts within Instagram.
This will allow you to easily switch from account to account, without having to sign out and sign back in each time.
For Sogro users with both personal and business accounts, this feature is a godsend.
(Pro-tip: If you’re a Sogro user without two separate accounts, think about creating a highly personal account, as it will allow you to only see the profiles of users you want to see, while your business account grows in the background).
How it works:
1. Login to Instagram.
2. Locate your profile.
3. Click the settings wheel in the top right corner:
4. Scroll down and click “Add Account”:
5. Login to your secondary account.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for all accounts you’d like to add.
7. Go back to your profile.
8. Click on your profile name in the top center:
This will pull up a list of your accounts, allowing you to easily toggle between accounts.
You can easily now add accounts all under one roof. Simple as that!