As you are deciding whether or not to sign up, or if you have already signed up, I want to tell you a little bit more about how Sogro works and the steps that go into our process:
1) We sign into your account within our awesome software on our server.
2) We create a target market by combining the information we have gathered from you, as well as using our own expertise in targeting.
3) How we target:
since we are targeting hundreds of users and images per day, we cannot individually inspect each account that gets followed or liked from your account. Therefore, we use our software to target users and images based on hashtags, as well as users who follow your competitors.
• We mainly target by hashtags because it allows us to target more specifically.
• We focus directly on users who are hashtagging specific keywords that are relevant to your content.
• We use a combination of some of the hashtags that you provided us, as well as some of our own tested hashtags that are relevant to your brand. We try to target hashtags that are as specific to your target audience as best as possible (we never target keywords as broad as #love, etc.)
4) We also use certain settings to avoid spam profiles getting followed as much as possible.
For instance, we avoid accounts that follow less than 120 users, as well as accounts that have less than 75 followers.
5) The main priority for your account is growing an audience of users who will be interested in your content.
With Sogro, you will be following a bunch of new accounts that you normally would not follow and you will also have to give up the cleanliness of your newsfeed for the time being, but it is all part of the long term growth strategy. Remember, right now the goal is to gain as many real followers as possible, who are interested in your content and brand.
6) How to deal with accounts that you do not want to follow:
With Sogro, you can always co-manage your account with us and unfollow any users who you do not want on your feed.
Also remember, later down the line we can go in and unfollow every user who was followed during our service. You will still retain at least 85% of your followers because they will be interested in your content. Right now however, we are just focused on growing your account as effectively as possible.
If you have any other questions, shoot us an email at [email protected] 🙂